Image to PDF Converter

Last updated on 2 months ago
thatduct
thatduct Posted 2 months ago
Image to PDF Converter supports popular scanned image to PDF format like JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF,etc. When converting image to text PDF, the Images to PDF Converter software can adjust the image display position on the page, or image quality (low, medium, maximum).
preacherscabbed
preacherscabbed Posted 2 months ago

thatduct wrote:

@thatduct - Image to PDF Converter supports popular scanned image to PDF format like JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF,etc. When converting image to text PDF, the Images to PDF Converter software can adjust the image display position on the page, or image quality (low, medium, maximum).

For protect created PDF file from modificaton or copy, this advanced Image to PDF Converter designs password encryting function. Up to 128 bit password strengthens file's security.
marsuptight
marsuptight Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for your nice sharing. I am testing the related PDF SDKs these days. As for myself, I used to process PDF conversion work with the help of another conversion SDK. It is just one of many but I do appreciate its simple way of processing. Even though I only tried its free trial package to convert PDFs and didn′t check the cost and licensing conditions, it worked great for me. Besides, this site gives a lot of tutoials for processing different kinds of document and image formats. Share with you. And I will try your sharing later. Good luck.
thatduct
thatduct Posted 2 months ago

marsuptight wrote:

@marsuptight - Thank you for your nice sharing. I am testing the related PDF SDKs these days. As for myself, I used to process PDF conversion work with the help of another conversion SDK. It is just one of many but I do appreciate its simple way of processing. Even though I only tried its free trial package to convert PDFs and didn′t check the cost and licensing conditions, it worked great for me. Besides, this site gives a lot of tutoials for processing different kinds of document and image formats. Share with you. And I will try your sharing later. Good luck.

To be fank, pdf to image converter supports converting scanned or not PDF and PDF/A files to images within Visual Basic prorgamming platfrom, which is derived from an image converting library that can be installed within many other .net imaging developing environments, like c#.net, web asp.net and .net windows forms work.
preacherscabbed
preacherscabbed Posted 2 months ago
Image to pdf conversion can be an easier work if we use a mature pdf to image sdk, however i haven't used Adobe Acrobat to convert for it only can convert pdf to image and word.
marsuptight
marsuptight Posted 2 months ago
I had an image file in jpg format, and I had to convert it to vtf. So, firstly, I converted my jpg file to tga. Then, I downloaded VTFEdit tool and using it I converted my file from tga to vtf. Just type in web search VTFEdit tool and follow these simple steps to get your picture in vtf format.
last edited by marsuptight on 10-04-2019 18:23
joselcollin
joselcollin Posted 2 months ago
I have tried it with some different complexity of images. Simple things like a smiley face are perfect. Things like a 2d skull have too much detail which gets lost. So far the features are nice. Next, I'll be trying the Braille maker. more details here https://onlineconvertfree.com/converter/images/
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion:thatduct, preacherscabbed, marsuptight, joselcollin